NOTE: Start planning the start of your studies for autumn 2020 – you can apply for many of our programmes taught in German and in English, even before having obtained your high school diploma.
For example, our next Info Days take place in
- Frankfurt: Sunday, 23 February 2020 and Sunday, 22 March 2020
- Hamburg: Saturday, 22 February 2020 andFriday, 6 March 2020
- Munich: Saturday, 29 February 2020 and Friday, 13 March 2020
- Dusseldorf: Sunday, 1 March 2020
- Stuttgart: Thursday, 12 March 2020
- Fill in the MediStart contract and send it back to us. Your place at a university could already be secured before you have even completed you high school diploma!
- Forward all relevant documents to MediStart. MediStart can take care of everything else upon request.
- Take part in a MediStart preparation course and admission test. After this you will be sent the study contract from your university of choice, offering you a university place for your studies.
Request our free information material. An early and timely application can be decisive for your success. You can apply now with MediStart even if you only expect to obtain your high school diploma in 2020. Therefore, it makes sense to start planning as early as possible for your application to MediStart’s partner universities that offer degrees in medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine. Application procedures sometimes include early admission tests and early deadlines that are set earlier than deadlines on Hochschulstart or other public university application systems. A good time to start planning is:
- from October to November of the year leading up to the next summer semester
- from December to July, sometimes even to October, of the current year ahead of the winter semester
This will leave you with the biggest possible range of options and increase your chances of obtaining a place in the degree of your choice. Therefore, timely applications make a lot of sense. Applicants are often surprised when they realise that an application deadline at a foreign university has already passed or that other applicants have got a head start on them. Usually, MediStart organises admission tests in various cities and countries on a monthly basis on behalf of numerous suitable universities.
We would be happy to share further information regarding admission tests and preparation courses.
Request our free information material now: Click here!