MediStart is an expert consultant specialised in the mediation of study places on behalf of students and their parents. Our advisors include renowned professors and experienced study consultants with numerous contacts both domestically and abroad.
BASIC: Comprehensive advice; get detailed information on choosing the right university for you and taking the first steps in the application procedure (in person, via phone, email, or online video consultation according to your preferences).
OPTIMAL: Not only get comprehensive advice but also the support to find a study place at our partner universities. Apply at up to 3 strategically chosen partner universities as to optimise your chances of being offered a study place starting in in autumn 2020.
PREMIUM: Make use of our hospitality package in addition to the comprehensive advice and the support to find a study place at our partner universities. MediStart offers you support on site (e. g. apartment hunting, bank and insurance issues, exclusive events for MediStart clients etc.). This service starts once you have been offered a study place and lasts for the entire time of your degree programme.
MediStart study consultants have deep knowledge of foreign universities, their admission process and their specific requirements as well as local application processes. We make use of our personal contacts on site as well as our experience to find the best possible path towards a place for the degree and university of your choice. We also organise admission tests on behalf of numerous suitable universities – MediStart brings examiners from foreign universities to you so that you can take the admission test and interview in several European cities or even online at home. In addition, MediStart prepares you for these tests, sometimes by having your examiners become your teachers, thanks to preparation courses that last approx. one week (all prepartion courses are also available online).
We offer advice and support for applicants (and families) from all over the world, with regards to degrees in medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine. Depending on the mediation and hospitality package you choose, we help you in:
- choosing the right university in a EU country,
- handling your application process and preparing for admission tests,
- starting your degree abroad and support you during your studies.
Thanks to MediStart it is possible to study medicine without only focussing on your high school grades. Our placement success rate is higher than 90 %.
We organise many admission tests in Europe and online on behalf of our clients, making the application easy, uncomplicated and fair.
Your MediStart study consultant will help you to select the right university, plan your application and prepare you for the admission test. You will be required to pay the fee for the mediation and hospitality package you chose. Simple, fair and transparent.
“Premium package”: MediStart takes care of your application, supports you after you have been accepted and monitors your studies abroad in order for you to come back to your home country because you have obtained an accredited medical licence.
The medical licences from all MediStart universities are issued by EU countries and are thus recognised everywhere in the EU and Switzerland. For more information on this check out our free information brochure, click here!
Next admission test for Autumn 2020: April 2020
Application deadlines in other countries are often set early. For this reason it is already possible to apply for a degree starting in autumn 2020. This is because an admission test, rather than the grades you achieved in high school, is the decisive factor in being accepted. You can take these tests before having obtained your high school diploma. Missing documents can always be added to your application at a later time.
The next admission tests for MediStart clients will take place in April 2020 in Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Vienna and Zurich and online. Dates can be found here.
The costs of studying abroad can usually be broken down as follows:
- Tuition fees at the foreign university
- Application fees and expenses
- MediStart fee, based on the package you chose
Further expenses may arise, for example for translation, notary or tuition services. Easy, fair and transparent.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
MediStart’s services mainly revolve around advising you in order to boost your chances in submitting a successful application corresponding to local selection processes or to alternatives abroad. We support you in choosing the right foreign university. During the application process we help you compile the application documents on time. We advise and accompany you throughout the entire process. If you are interested, we also prepare you for admission tests. Our connections and our experience will help you at the start of your degree until you return home.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
- successful: partly a 100 % success rate in the past, e. g. in Hamburg, Nicosia, Wroclaw, Rzeszow, and Vilnius
- professional: support during the application phase, at the beginning of your studies and during your studies
- considering more than grades: admission tests and pre-med courses take into account more than just your high school grades
- provides options in Germany: medical studies can also be started at the UMCH in Hamburg
- easy: organised application of all necessary documents
- fair remuneration: only pay for the services you booked
- Collegesemester: in Hamburg (Germany)
- comprehensive: on site planning and organisation services (support in finding accommodation, international network of students etc.)
- on site: support and supervision of your studies
- high quality: supported by German lawyers specialised in German and European Education Law
- early admission: admissions for 2021 already possible