MediStart is an expert consultant specialised in the mediation of study places on behalf of students and their parents. Our advisors include renowned professors and experienced study consultants with numerous contacts both domestically and abroad.
1. Fill in the MediStart contract and send it back to us. Your place at a university could already be secured before you have even completed your high school diploma!
2. Forward all relevant documents to MediStart. MediStart can take care of everything else upon request.
3. Take part in a MediStart preparation course and admission test. After this you will be sent the study contract from your university of choice, offering you a university place for your studies.
MediStart study consultants have profound knowledge of foreign universities, their admission process and their specific requirements as well as local application processes. We make use of our personal contacts on site as well as our experience to find the best possible path towards a place for the degree and university of your choice. We also organise admission tests on behalf of numerous suitable universities – MediStart brings examiners from foreign universities to you so that you can take the admission test and interview in several European cities or even online at home. In addition, MediStart prepares you for these tests, sometimes by having your examiners become your teachers, thanks to preparation courses that last approx. one week (all preparation courses are also available online).
We offer advice and support for applicants (and families) from all over the world, with regards to degrees in medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine. Depending on the mediation and hospitality package you choose, we help you in:
- choosing the right university in a EU country,
- handling your application process and preparing for admission tests,
- starting your degree abroad and support you during your studies.
Thanks to MediStart it is possible to study medicine without only focussing on your high school grades. Our high placement success rate proves us right.
We organise many admission tests in Europe and online on behalf of our clients, making the application easy, uncomplicated and fair.
Your MediStart study consultant will help you to select the right university, plan your application and prepare you for the admission test. You will be required to pay our success fee in full after having been accepted for a university place. It is also possible for you to cancel our service for a reduced cancellation fee. Simple, fair and transparent.
“Premium package”: MediStart takes care of your application, supports you after you have been accepted and monitors your studies abroad in order for you to come back to your home country because you have obtained an accredited medical licence.
The medical licences from all MediStart universities are issued by EU countries and are thus recognised everywhere in the EU and Switzerland. For more information on this check out our free information brochure, click here!
Admission test for Autumn 2021
Application deadlines in other countries are often set early. For this reason it is already possible to apply for a degree starting in autumn 2021. This is because an admission test, rather than the grades you achieved in high school, is the decisive factor in being accepted. You can take these tests before having obtained your high school diploma. Missing documents can always be added to your application at a later time.
Admission tests for MediStart clients will take place online.
The costs of studying abroad can usually be broken down as follows:
- Tuition fees at the foreign university
- Application fees and expenses
- MediStart success fee
We will send you an invoice with our full success fee after having obtained a place at a university. You can also terminate our services without providing a reason. In that case you will be required to pay a reduced cancellation fee. Further expenses may arise, for example for translation, notary or tuition services. Easy, fair and transparent.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
MediStart’s services mainly revolve around advising you in order to boost your chances in submitting a successful application corresponding to local selection processes or to alternatives abroad. We support you in choosing the right foreign university. During the application process we help you compile the application documents on time. We advise and accompany you throughout the entire process. If you are interested, we also prepare you for admission tests. Our connections and our experience will help you at the start of your degree until you return home.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
- successful: partly a 100 % success rate in the past, e. g. in Hamburg, Nicosia, Wroclaw, Rzeszow, and Vilnius
- professional: support during the application phase, at the beginning of your studies and during your studies
- considering more than grades: admission tests and pre-med courses take into account more than just your high school grades
- provides options in Germany: medical studies can also be started at the UMCH in Hamburg
- easy: organised application of all necessary documents
- fair remuneration: pay our full success fee in case of an admission
- Collegesemester: in Hamburg (Germany)
- comprehensive: on site planning and organisation services (support in finding accommodation, international network of students etc.)
- on site: support and supervision of your studies
- high quality: supported by German lawyers specialised in German and European Education Law
- early admission: admissions at some universities for 2021 already possible