Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
University Hradec Kralove
expected in April 2021 (winter semester 2021/22), early application recommended
expected in October 2021
medicine: 6,070 EUR/semester (6 years)
dentistry: 6,660 EUR/semester (5 years)
Information last updated: October 30th, 2020
Study medicine or dentistry at the renowned Charles University in Hradec Kralove. The degrees are recognised everywhere in the EU. Exams are also recognised in the USA – a testimony to the high quality of education! Your final high school grades are not taken into account during your application.
The university boasts many years of experience in providing degree programmes in English and in supporting international students. Each year, the university offers 105 study places in medicine and 25 in dentistry in English. Top students are also given the opportunity to get first-hand practical experience in the USA or England.
Your medical degree in Hradec Kralove welcomes you to one of the five medical faculties of Charles University – the oldest university in Central Europe. 1,500 future doctors study at the faculty in Hradec Kralove. There are around 350 international students making up roughly a quarter of all students. All practical and theoretical parts of the degree are taught at a high level and meet the highest international standards.
The university hospital is located near the campus and holds 37 individual clinics with 1,400 beds. 4,000 doctors and nurses are employed there.
It is one of the leading hospitals in the Czech Republic. The university is scattered across smaller units and buildings in a beautiful park area.
Hradec Kralove’s population of approximately 100,000 makes it a typical student town – featuring low costs of living and diverse leisure activities. Hradec Kralove is only 1,5 hours away from Prague and its airport – the town is easily accessable by rail and by plane.
Its 800-year history can be seen on every street corner; regular theatrical and musical performances enhance the cultural life. Furthermore, there is a skiing resort located nearby and the area provides other opportunities to do sport. The old town centre and its many cafés make it the ideal place for a walk and is frequented by tourists and students alike.
The university has also much to offer to its international students. The degree begins with a Welcome Party where many students from England, Scandinavia and many other countries can meet.
The degree in Hradec Kralove does not focus on your final grades in high school. However, in order to be accepted, you will need to pass a challenging scientific admission test. MediStart offers a preparation course also online possible and individual online coachings to prepare you for the admission test. You will also need to have your level in English verified either with corresponding grades from your school career or with a TOEFL or IELTS certificate.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
- successful: partly a 100 % success rate in the past, e. g. in Hamburg, Nicosia, Wroclaw, Rzeszow, and Vilnius
- professional: support during the application phase, at the beginning of your studies and durin your studies
- considering more than grades: admission tests and pre-med courses take into account more than just your high school grades
- provides options in Germany: medical studies can also be started at the UMCH in Hamburg
- easy: organised application of all necessary documents
- fair remuneration: pay our full success fee in case of an admission
- Collegesemester: in Hamburg (Germany)
- comprehensive: on site planning and organisation services (support in finding accommodation, international network of students etc.)
- on site: support and supervision of your studies
- high quality: supported by German lawyers specialised in German and European Education Law
- early admission: admissions for some universities for 2021 already possible