Study Dentistry in Madrid
expected in August 2021 (winter semester 2021/22)
expected in September 2021
dentistry: 9,800 EUR/semester (5 years)
Information last updated: September 16th, 2020
The private university in Madrid offers you the possibility to start your dentistry degree in English in the next winter semester. The university is part of the renowned San Pablo Foundation and the medical licence is fully recognised within the EU.
MediStart gives you the opportunity to study at a private university with modern equipment, located in one of the most fascinating cities in Europe. The university in Madrid attracts many international students. Last year, more than 300 new international students started their degrees, which is about 20 % of all new students.
The dentistry programme is practice-oriented. International students learn the English terminology at the beginning of their degree. You will benefit from the latest IT systems and modern equipped class rooms. The number of teachers – in comparison to the number of students – is very high and students learn within small tuition groups. During the practical part of the degree, a tutor will be assigned to two students with the aim of a direct contact and optimising the learning experience.
English-speaking staff of the university’s hospitality programme make sure students experience an optimal start of their studies abroad. You will have a contact person who assists you in both private and academic matters.
The capital of Spain is also the country’s largest city and with its 3.2 million citizens the third largest European city, after London and Berlin. For several centuries, Madrid has been the cultural, political and geographical centre of Spain. Many people speak English. It boasts a well-developed infrastructure in traffic and communication. The international airport is one of the largest in Europe with many direct flights. Thanks to its many museums, squares and historic buildings Madrid is a city worth living in. Besides its cultural diversity, Madrid is a stronghold of sports. The legendary club “Real Madrid” is successful in various sports. The six universities of Madrid attract countless students. Companies such as Siemens, Porsche, or Microsoft underline the economic strength of the city. The possibilities for your leisure time are limitless in a city such as Madrid. Many possibilities are also offered by the university.
In order to apply to the private university in Madrid, you will require a high school diploma, at least average grades in natural sciences, and good English skills. You will need to have your English skills verified, for example by means of a language certificate, e. g. TOEFL or IELTS. Alternatively, you could complete an online-based English test. Rather than focussing on your grade average, a successful application rests on an online-based test and an interview via Skype, in which your suitability and motivation is evaluated. MediStart coaches you individually for the test and interview.
It can help to further demonstrate your motivation if you have previous practical work experience for example internships in dentistry.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
- successful: partly a 100 % success rate in the past, e. g. in Hamburg, Nicosia, Wroclaw, Rzeszow, and Vilnius
- professional: support during the application phase, at the beginning of your studies and during your studies
- considering more than grades: admission tests and pre-med courses take into account more than just your high school grades
- provides options in Germany: medical studies can also be started at the UMCH in Hamburg
- easy: organised application of all necessary documents
- fair remuneration: only pay for the services you booked
- Collegesemester: in Hamburg (Germany)
- comprehensive: on site planning and organisation services (support in finding accommodation, international network of students etc.)
- on site: support and supervision of your studies
- high quality: supported by German lawyers specialised in German and European Education Law
- early admission: admissions for some universities for 2021 already possible