Study Dentistry in Madrid
expected in April 2020 (winter semester 2020/21)
expected in September 2020
dentistry: 8,760 EUR/semester (5 years)
Information last updated: December 27th, 2019
The private university in Madrid offers you the possibility to start your degree in dentistry in the next winter semester. Graduating from one of the best private universities in Europe, part of the renowned San Pablo Foundation, is highly appreciated all over Europe and recognised within the EU.
MediStart gives you the to study at a private university with modern equipment, located in one of the most fascinating cities in Europe. The university in Madrid attracts many international students. Each year 370 new international students start their degrees, which is about 25 % of all new students. Many of them are from France, England, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
The CEU Madrid frequently carries out strict quality checks and is always listed among the frontrunners in private university research rankings. This indicates the high quality of teaching and research. The dentistry programme is practice-related. International students learn the English terminology at the beginning of their degree. You will benefit from the latest IT systems and modern equipped class rooms. The number of teachers – in comparison to the number of students – is very high and along with a network consisting of about 33,000 alumni it results in innovative teaching and a lively exchange. During the practical part of the degree, a tutor will be assigned to two students with the aim of a direct contact and optimising the learning experience.
English-speaking staff of the university’s hospitality programme make sure students experience an optimal start of their studies abroad. You will have a contact person who assists you in both private and academic matters.
The capital of Spain is also the country’s largest city and with its 3.2 million citizens the third largest European city, after London and Berlin. For several centuries, Madrid has been the cultural, political and geographical centre of Spain. Many people speak English. It boasts a well-developed infrastructure in traffic and communication. The international airport is one of the largest in Europe with many direct flights. Thanks to its many museums, squares and historic buildings Madrid is a city worth living in. Besides its cultural diversity, Madrid is a stronghold of sports. The legendary club “Real Madrid” is successful in various sports. The six universities of Madrid attract countless students. Companies such as Siemens, Porsche, or Microsoft underline the economic strength of the city. The possibilities for your leisure time are limitless in a city such as Madrid. Many possibilities are also offered by the university.
In order to apply to the private university in Madrid, you will require a high school diploma, at least average grades in natural sciences, and good English skills. You will need to have your English skills verified, for example by means of a language certificate, e. g. TOEFL or IELTS. Alternatively, you could complete an online-based English test. Rather than focussing on your grade average, a successful application rests on an online-based test and an interview via Skype, in which your suitability and motivation is evaluated. MediStart coaches you individually for the test and interview.
It can help to further demonstrate your motivation if you have previous practical work experience.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
- successful: partly a 100 % success rate in the past, e. g. in Nicosia, Wroclaw, Rzeszow, and Vilnius
- professional: support during the application phase, at the beginning of your studies as well as before your return home
- considering more than grades: admission tests and preparation courses take into account more than just your high school grades
- provides options in Germany: medical studies can also be started at the UMCH in Hamburg
- easy: organised application of all necessary documents
- fair remuneration: pay our full success fee in case of an admission
- right to withdraw: in case you are successful in your application via Hochschulstart, as well as cancellation option for any other reason (in this case a reduced cancellation fee will apply)
- transparent: cancellation for any other reason possible at any time (against a reduced cancellation fee)
- Collegesemester: in Vienna (Austria) and Hamburg (Germany)
- comprehensive: on site planning and organisation services (support in finding accommodation, international network of students etc.)
- on site: support and supervision of your studies (particularly in securing the recognition of the medical licence)
- high quality: supported by German lawyers specialised in German and European Education Law
- early admission: admissions for 2020 already possible