Medical Degree in Rzeszow (Poland)
expected in September 2020 (winter semester 2020)
expected in October 2020
medicine: 6,000 EUR/semester (6 years)
Information last updated: November 14th, 2019
The course in Rzeszow is taught entirely in English and after 6 years results in the internationally recognised title of “MD” (Medical Doctor). A medical licence from Poland is recognised automatically everywhere in the EU, even in Germany. When studying in Rzeszow, the capital of the picturesque Carpathia, you will feel like you are studying close to home.
Lufthansa operates daily flights to Germany and other countries from the local airport. Rzeszow is also easily accessible from Germany by car and by train. Make use of MediStart’s expertise as one of the leading agencies in Europe to secure a place at this university founded in 2001. You can start studying in English at a high level within an innovative environment!
The grades you achieved in high school do not play a major role in obtaining a place at the university. Once you have progressed past the first few years of your degree it is also possible, if your studies are structured accordingly, to transfer to a university in a home country. Practical placements as well as the practical year at the end of the degree can be completed at hospitals outside of Poland.
Almost 20,000 students study at the twelve faculties of the University of Rzeszow. The university impresses with its modern facilities in the teaching areas, labs and highly qualified lecturers.
The degree in medicine at the University of Rzeszow is largely similar to the German system in its structure and is not only concerned with passing on excellent medical knowledge to future doctors but also with promoting a multidimensional medical mindset. The university attaches great importance to practical skills from the beginning.
The university sets itself apart with its student-friendly and high-quality aproach – intensive support is guaranteed thanks to small tuition groups. Communication is facilitated by the course being taught in English. Besides the degree, a university newspaper, many “student societies”, living halls with new gym facilities and many international exchange programmes are also made available to the students at University of Rzeszow.
Rzeszow has almost 200,000 inhabitants and is idyllically located in the valley of Wislok. Many aerospace companies and research facilities have established their headquarters in and around the city while the old city centre has remained small and manageable. The lovingly preserved buildings from the 19th century give the town a Mediterranean charm and in the heart of the city is the recently renovated market square. The castle at Landshut, one of the most significant baroque castles in Eastern Europe, was only reopened some months ago after being completely renovated. It is located only a few kilometres outside of Rzeszow and its court serves as venue for countless concerts and exhibitions. Rzeszow is surrounded by picturesque nature. Numerous national parks offer an inviting environment for relaxation while a well-developed bike rental system allows you to explore the city and its green surroundings.
You can obtain a place at the Medical University of Rzeszow without entirely relying on your high school grades. Instead, a committee decides whether you can be accepted, which might also consider your score on a manageable admission test. As the university’s official agency, MediStart provides you with an optimal preparation for this. A strategic, intelligent application makes your chances of being admitted very strong! The course is taught in English.
MediStart takes complete care of your application and accompanies you throughout the application process. The grades you achieved in high school do not solely affect your admission at the university of Rzeszow.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
- successful: partly a 100 % success rate in the past, e. g. in Nicosia, Wroclaw, Rzeszow and Vilnius
- professional: support during the application phase, at the beginning of your studies as well as before your return home
- considering more than grades: admission tests and preparation courses take into account more than just your high school grades
- provides options in Germany: medical studies can also be started at the UMCH in Hamburg
- easy: organised application of all necessary documents
- fair remuneration: only pay our success fee in case of an admission
- right to withdraw free of charge: in case of acceptance by another university through a public application system (e. g. Hochschulstart, studielink, UCAS etc.) during the application process
- transparent: cancellation for any other reason possible at any time (against a reduced cancellation fee)
- Collegesemester: in Vienna (Austria) and Hamburg (Germany)
- comprehensive: on site planning and organisation services (support in finding accommodation, international network of students etc.)
- on site: support and supervision of your studies (particularly in securing the recognition of the medical licence)
- high quality: supported by German lawyers specialised in German and European Education Law
- early admission: admissions for 2020 already possible