University of Rzeszow
expected in September 2020 (winter semester 2020)
expected in October 2020
medicine: 6,250 EUR/semester (6 years)
Information last updated: January 28th, 2020
Secure a university place to study medicine for autumn 2020 at the University of Rzeszow now. The degree in Rzeszow is taught entirely in English and after 6 years results in the internationally recognised title of “MD” (Medical Doctor). The university also offers a PhD programme following the completion of the degree for students particularly interested in research. The university focuses on particularly small groups at this stage. When studying in Rzeszow, the capital of picturesque Carpathia, you will feel like you are studying close to home. Lufthansa operates daily flights to other countries from the local airport. Make use of MediStart’s expertise as one of the leading agencies in Germany to secure a place at this university founded in 2001. The medical licence issued in Poland is fully recognised in EU countries.
Almost 20,000 students study at the eleven faculties of the University of Rzeszow. The university impresses with its modern facilities in the teaching areas, labs and highly qualified lecturers, many of whom come from the USA. In many ways, the degree in medicine at the University of Rzeszow is not only concerned with passing on excellent medical knowledge to future doctors but also with promoting a multidimensional medical mindset. The university attaches great importance to practical skills from the beginning.
The university sets itself apart with its student-friendly and high-quality approach – intensive support is guaranteed thanks to small tuition groups. Communication is facilitated by the course being taught in English. Besides the degree, a university newspaper, many “student societies”, living halls with new gym facilities and many international exchange programmes are also made available to the students at University of Rzeszow.
The university sets itself apart with its student-friendly and high-quality aproach – intensive support is guaranteed thanks to small tuition groups. Communication is facilitated by the course being taught in English. Besides the degree, a university newspaper, many “student societies”, living halls with new gym facilities and many international exchange programmes are also made available to the students at University of Rzeszow.
Rzeszow has almost 200,000 inhabitants and is idyllically located in the valley of Wislok. Many aerospace companies and research facilities have established their headquarters in and around the city while the old city centre has remained small and manageable. The lovingly preserved buildings from the 19th century give the town a Mediterranean charm and in the heart of the city is the recently renovated market square. The castle at Landshut, one of the most significant baroque castles in Eastern Europe, was only reopened some months ago after being completely renovated. It is located only a few kilometres outside of Rzeszow and its court serves as venue for countless concerts and exhibitions. A particular highlight is the annual “Music Festival in Lancut”, which is listed as one of the most famous festivals in Poland. Rzeszow is surrounded by picturesque nature. Numerous national parks offer an inviting environment for relaxation while a well-developed bike rental system allows you to explore the city and its green surroundings.
MediStart is the university’s exclusive partner in Germany and guides you safely throughout the entire application process. You can obtain a place at the Medical University of Rzeszow without entirely relying on your high school grades. Instead, the allocation of places is based on an admission test and an interview, for which MediStart provides optimal preparation. The test takes place in various countries and is even possible in your hometown; it is possible and sensible to take the test before having completed your high school education. The interview can also be held via Skype.
Request our free information material now: Click here!
- successful: partly a 100 % success rate in the past, e. g. in Nicosia, Wroclaw, Rzeszow, and Vilnius
- professional: support during the application phase, at the beginning of your studies as well as before your return home
- considering more than grades: admission tests and preparation courses take into account more than just your high school grades
- provides options in Germany: medical studies can also be started at the UMCH in Hamburg
- easy: organised application of all necessary documents
- fair remuneration: pay our full success fee in case of an admission
- right to withdraw: in case you are successful in your application via Hochschulstart, as well as cancellation option for any other reason (in this case a reduced cancellation fee will apply)
- transparent: cancellation for any other reason possible at any time (against a reduced cancellation fee)
- Collegesemester: in Vienna (Austria) and Hamburg (Germany)
- comprehensive: on site planning and organisation services (support in finding accommodation, international network of students etc.)
- on site: support and supervision of your studies (particularly in securing the recognition of the medical licence)
- high quality: supported by German lawyers specialised in German and European Education Law
- early admission: admissions for 2020 already possible